Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Heavy Duty Car Parking Lock||Rise Height:||370mm|
|Size Of Product:||610*510*90mm||Battery:||12Volt 7.0Ah Sealed Lead-acid|
|Type:||Remote Control Car Parking Lock||Remote Control Area:||Within 30 Meters|
|Material:||Cold Rolled Mild Steel||Net Weight:||12.5KG|
security road blocker,
automatic road blocker
110V / 220V 3-4 month Working Time Re-chargeable Steel Car Parking Locks
370mm Rise Height
The parking lock is equipped with a strong large capacity 12 volt battery which is re- chargeable overnight
No messy wires as the unit contains all electronic components inside the locked safety control box.
It’s controlled by the remote control, people can operate in the car, no need to get out of the cars in rain
|GAT-ABS5||Power Voltage (V)||DC 12 V|
Static Power (W)
|Working Current (A)||1.5 A|
|≤30m||Environment Temperature||-10~ 75 degree|
1. 1 x GAT-ABS 5 unit
2. 1 x Charger 220±10% volt
3. 2 x Remote Controls
4. 4 x Tamperproof bolts 50 mm
5. 2 x Keys for control box
6. 1 x Installation and Operation Manual
1. When the battery is low and dry, an audible alarm will sound to remind the owner to charge the battery.
Open the control box with the key and take out of the battery, take home to re-charge. This must be
plugged into 220/240 volt power. After 12 hours’ recharging, it’ll be ok.
2. When the battery is fully charged, the expected use is 300 operations or approx. 3 months assuming 2
lifts and 2 downs per day.
3. In case of an emergency and the unit is standing up and will not operate, use the hex key (supplied, it’s
a good idea to leave this key and key of the main box in your car), to open the main box and to undo the
screw. The pin will then be released. Remove the pin and lay the whole unit down.
1. Easy to Use
Touch the remoter to lower your automatic parking lock to lay flat, then drive your vehicle into
parking space; When leaving, touch the remote, and your parking lock will automatically rise up
to prevent anyone else from using your parking space.
2. Easy to Install
Fix parking lock onto the ground by expansion bolts, that is enough.
3. Rechargeable Battery with Long Continuous Use
The parking lock is powered by rechargeable battery. After being charged, it will lasts for about 1000
uses,or about 4 months continuous use.the parking lock comes with a recharging power pack
4. Heavy Duty and Durable
The housing adopts high quality steel rolling which can bear Max. 5 ton weight. With spray plastic coating,
which is waterproof, rustproof and dust proof enough to last about 5 years in hard weather. The sway
armmade of steel rolling won`t deform even it is crushed by a vehicle.
5. Anti-disconnecting for Power Safety
The power connection is anti-disconnecting design in case the use misplace the battery causing short
the external force could not change the sway arm position when it is vertical; when the sway arm is forced
to a horizontal position, it will reposition vertically, unless the user uses remote control to put it
The transmission design on motor makes almost zero noise, which is good for battery and motor longevity
and less friction, also goods for quiet environment.
8. Manual control in case of no power
In case the power is off, just manually control the parking lock in emergency.
9. Alarm Against a Low Battery
If the battery is low, the parking lock will alarm to remind the owner to recharge the battery.
(a) If the Parking Lock does not operate:
1. Check that the battery is charged − remove and charge for 8 hours.
2. Check that the light on the remote control comes on and is not weak when you push it – unscrew the
back of the remote and replace the battery.
3. Make sure there are no loose connections in the control box – secure the connection of the plugs and
4. When you get in your car, always make sure the Parking Barrier is down flat on the ground. This will
avoid any damage to your car and the Parking Lock – press the remote to make the Parking Barrier lay
(b) The Parking Barrier base has become unstable and moves when operating − Re-tighten tamperproof
bolts with large screwdriver or remove and replace bolts.
Steel Car Parking Lock Picture
Contact Person: Charlene Lu