Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Car Parking Lock||Size:||460*460*75mm|
|Gross Weight:||8.5kg||Material:||A3 Steel|
|Working Environments:||Indoor, Outdoor||Working Temperature:||-15°C To 75°C|
|Delivery:||By Express Or By Sea||Charging Time:||8 Hours|
road blocker system,
automatic road blocker
Outdoor IP62 Waterproof Soloar Parking Lock , Intelligent 30M Remote
Parking Space Lock
Solar Parking Lock Specification
N.W 8kg G.W 8.5kg
Usage time/Once charging
Packing List :
Charger 220±10% volt
Tamperproof bolts 50mm
Keys for control box
Installation and Operation Manual
Solar Parking Lock Feafures :
1) It is very strong with A3 steel and with ip54 waterproof,
2) Usually it charge by solar power,but if it in basement or without solar place,we will have a battery,
3) Good pakcage looking and safety.
4) One year guarantee and Enligh engineer help you to install and solve all your problems when you use
5) Indicator light :
With one indicator light in the front of the lid for show the state of operating:
a. The indicator will show a red light when the barrier is working normally.
b. The indicator will flash continually show the battery voltages is low. Pleases recharge in
time in order to extend battery's life.
6) Crash resistance :
If the barrier arm is forced down when in the upper position, the beeper will beep. When the barrier arm is
released it will return to the upper position and running normally.
1. we can provide not only product, but also system software management.Save your time and cost.
2.Special service from Goldantell:
For repairing,no need you return back product,only need you take a video,our engineer will instruct you,if
spare parts was damaged in 1 year,we will send you spare parts by fastest express,you no need bear any
3.Friendly and professional customer service people help you in 16 hours.
4.More than 10 years powerful ODM/OEM ability,could make product shape design,custom logo,custom
(a) If the Parking Lock does not operate:
1. Check that the battery is charged − remove and charge for 8 hours.
2. Check that the light on the remote control comes on and is not weak when you push it – unscrew the
back of the remote and replace the battery.
3. Make sure there are no loose connections in the control box – secure the connection of the plugs and
4. When you get in your car, always make sure the Parking Barrier is down flat on the ground. This will
avoid any damage to your car and the Parking Lock – press the remote to make the Parking Barrier lay
(b) The Parking Barrier base has become unstable and moves when operating − Re-tighten tamperproof
bolts with large screwdriver or remove and replace bolts.
Solar Parking Lock Package Pictures
Contact Person: Charlene Lu